An Accessible Parking Permit (APP) entitles the vehicle in which it is displayed to be parked in a designated accessible parking space when transporting persons with disabilities.
You can use the Accessible Parking Permit (APP) online service to start the process to:
- Apply for an APP
- Renew your APP
- Report your APP as lost, stolen or damaged and apply for a replacement
- Change the information on your APP permit
Before You Start
Please ensure you qualify for an Accessible Parking Permit before you apply. You will also need a printer or the ability to save a copy of your application for printing.
This online service allows you to complete and submit Section A of the application form as identified in Step 1.
Applying, renewing or replacing an APP will take three steps:
Step 1: All Transactions
Complete Section A on the online request form and include the following information:
- Your entire legal name, complete address, birth date, gender
- Your Driver's Licence Number if you drive (do not provide someone else’s Driver’s Licence Number if you are not a driver)
- Your current Permit number if you need to renew or replace an existing APP
Step 2: Please see details below by transaction type
To apply for or renew your APP, you will need to:
- Take the printed copy of your application to your Health Practitioner to complete Section B of the application form
- A licensed physician, chiropractor, registered nurse practitioner (extended class), physiotherapist, occupational therapist, chiropodist or podiatrist must certify your condition on the printed permit application.
To change the information on your APP, you will need to:
To replace a lost, stolen or damaged APP, you will need to:
- For Lost or Stolen: Print the Replacement Declaration. This declaration must be completed by your local police department and be submitted with your printed application (Note: Replacement Declaration does not need to be completed by police. Customers can also phone in information and get an occurrence number and badge number).
- For Damaged: You must return your damaged permit with your application. If you are unable to return your damaged permit, a completed Replacement Declaration is required
Step 3: All Transactions
- Submit the application and any supporting documentation to any ServiceOntario Centre or mail to:
P.O. Box 9800
Kingston ON K7L 5N8
Start Online Service